Kasia Jaworska is a polish professional kitesurfer, one of the best rider in Poland and a very dedicated water woman. Her kite clinics are for kitesurfers, intermediate and advanced only, kiters that need a more advanced help to progress in areas where is normally hard to progress alone.
On this kite cruise, she will focus on a max number of 6 kiters – every rider is different, that’s why we planned group sessions AND one on one sessions with Kasia every day, with live directions using Audio systems and cameras for Kite Video Analysis.
KITE CLINICS – THE PROGRAM:
SATURDAY: Arrival day on the boat, meeting with Kasia and the team & introduction to the kite clinic and to the kite cruise. We will sit down and figure out everyone goals for the week.
SUNDAY: Warm up session, in order to evaluate every riders skills and needs. We will have a professional photographer and videomaker at all time on the cruise, this will be the key to our with video analysis, that will be done in the morning before breakfast or in the evening right after dinner.
MONDAY: We will be riding all day, with a break for lunch on board, and put in practice what we started learning.
TUESDAY: Free ride session right before breakfast, followed by video analysis of the day before and more kiting. Tuesday we will go deeper in each riders needs.
WEDNESDAY: We will focus in the morning in how to ride downwind, in preparation for our downwinder on thursday. The rest of the day we will continue with our Kite Clinic Program.
THURSDAY: Downwinder day, followed by a last afternoon session. In the evening we will talk about results achieved and discuss future progressions individually.
FRIDAY: Free Kiting Day. The boat will be back at port in the afternoon. Night out in town for a drink and dinner.
SATURDAY: Time to say good bye and see you next time!
During the weekly cruise, we provide:
* accommodation on M/Y Queen Sherry in double cabin
* full board, prepared on the boat by our chef
* transfers from Hurghada airport
* kitesurfing on different spots (We'll go to all of legendary Red Sea spots, and organize downwinders too!)
* group kitesurfing advance course - professional progress camp with an experienced IKO instructor pro-rider, who is always at your disposal and supports your progress, 2h in the water and video analysis of progression every kiting day
* visiting the islands Tawila and Geisum
* swimming and diving in crystal clear, azure water
* professional photographer on board
* great fun!
Dates and price:
23.09 - 30.09
Contribution per week per person in the double cabin: 1400€
Join without pro camp for 980€
The cost of 1400€ (980€ with no Pro Kite Clinics) includes
The price doesn’t include
Take me to the booking form
We're on WhatsApp, drop us a line and we'll answer all your questions.
After you sent your request We'll contact you directly via e-mail to confirm cabin arrangements and availability as well as our payment options and the copy of the offer. .